Monday, May 07, 2007

Dust and heels



Friday was the blessed day they came and hauled it all away.



Piece by piece. Bit by bit. Fifty years worth of dust. Gone!

I'm so elated! And those are just the air return ducts. The HVAC got cleaned out a bit as well... though exactly how well remains to be seen. I'm not running to turn the air on just yet.

In other news I went and had an MRI on my heel on Saturday. This also elates me because I'm hoping that someone will finally give me a real diagnosis on my heel pain. If we know what's wrong, then maybe we can fix it. Of course it has been almost six months since the car accident-- it would have made more sense to me to have done this sooner... but what do I know. I'm just the person attached to the heel.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you figure out your heel pain. I have tendinitits that flairs up at odd times and I can hardly walk. Pain the feet regions is no fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter