Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Farewell Wonder Homeschool

Did you see? Have you heard? Did you know?

I just did my daily click over to Wonder Homeschool, and... I'm speechless. Almost everything is gone. Really gone! It's all going away... forever.

I don't know about you, but this shocking realization is like a kidney punch. It's like the abrupt loss of a dear friend that you see every day. Because really, I do go there every single day. Wonder Homeschool has been a huge source of inspiration for me, and I'm sure, countless many others. And now... well, it's going away.

I can't blame Lucie. I'm sure it was a ton of work. I don't know how she found the time and the resolve to keep on it for so many years. And for free, at that. But all the same... its absence will be noticed. In a huge way. Especially in this house.

Farewell Wonder Homeschool, my dear friend. And thank you Lucie. For everything!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Nooo.

    I just blogged to her site a few days ago. I hope the blog will not disappear also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog while looking up Wonder Homeschool. It was my sincere hope that it was up again.

    Love your blog, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter