Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy 4th Blogaversary!



I missed my own Blog Anniversary earlier this month. That's so like me! Four years though, wow! I'm not sure if I can count the lean blogging years during the move, but I'm still here. That's a sure sign of something. A strengthened will, maybe. Or insanity. Or both.

Anyway, happy four years! And if you've been reading along all this time-- wow! And thanks. If you're a new friend, thanks to you, too! I appreciate each and every one of you, and your sweet comments mean so much!

Here's to another great blogging year! Hopefully I'll say something useful. ;-)

(Celebratory pose brought to you by the lovely, late Freddie Mercury from our recent trip to Montreux, Switzerland. We are the champions, my friends.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    By coincidence I awoke this morning with that song (We Are the Champions) playing in my head, but I was totally blank on Freddie Mercury's name. How funny to click on your blog and find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I've never caught any of my blogaversaries...I don't even remember when I started my blog(s).

    I hope you will have many more blog years; I do enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. And wow, Gail, I love coincidences like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter