Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekly planning sheets

Now that I've got a yearly planning page that works for me, it was a natural progression that I needed to make a weekly one as well. I wanted simple. Seriously simple. One sheet. Nuts and bolts.

I came up with this one. It's my weekly macro list. This is the one that hangs on the wall so that everyone knows what to expect. I colored it up with pencils to make it easier to read and prettier to look at.



After I did this, I needed a micro list-- one for my eyes only. It has a little more space so I can write what I intend to do. It's still simplified enough to fit on one page, but it gives me enough room to put just enough information that I know what's going on at a glance. I can really feel the week out this way.




Here are the master sheets. If you click on the images below, they should open up large enough for you to save and print out. (They fit fine on my European paper size... hopefully they will translate well enough onto standard letter size, too.)




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your planning ideas. I love to see what other people do and how they do it. It's great that we can learn from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara. I just printed these out, the yearly one too. I have no idea if this will work for me but I may as well try! Must be better than many random pages in a notebook...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Explorer loved the colusseum and still talks about it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:24 PM

    I also want to say thanks too because I'm going to try these out in conjunction with another mom's suggestions on schedules. I hope this works to make my kids more organized (and me too)! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I appreciate your sweet words so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Meter